ECMI Kosovo Internship Program
ECMI Kosovo welcomes interns to its main office in Prishtinë/Priština and its secondary office in Mitrovica/ë North. Interns will have the opportunity to learn about ECMI Kosovo’s work in the area of minority rights and to gain practical experience at a dynamic non-governmental organization (NGO) in Kosovo.
The Positions - Duties & Responsibilities
Interns will participate in research, communication and administration, under the supervision of a Project Manager and/or the Executive Director. Interns may be assigned to a particular project or support activities conducted within the framework of several projects. While ECMI Kosovo will attempt to engage interns in the areas that best match their interests, interns are required to be flexible in their assignments whilst at ECMI Kosovo.
Some of the regular duties of interns include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting research on minority issues in Kosovo;
- Contributing to drafting, editing, proofreading and formatting publications and materials developed by ECMI Kosovo;
- Monitoring news and developments related to minority issues in Kosovo;
- Contributing to drafting and compiling ECMI Kosovo’s monthly newsletter;
- Attending and reporting on ECMI Kosovo’s conferences, workshops and other events;
- Contributing to the ongoing operations of ECMI Kosovo, implementation of project activities and development of new projects;
- Fulfilling other tasks as needed.
Internship positions are unpaid
ECMI Kosovo is unfortunately not in the position to cover travel or any other costs related to the internship.
All documents must be submitted in English (preferably in .pdf-format). Please use ‘Internship application – Program (spring, summer or autumn) – and location (Pristina or North Mitrovica)’ as the subject line of your e-mail. Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.